CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
Transaction Express Recurring Auto Draft:
Patients will set up a monthly auto draft for the surgical facility portion of your bill. A valid credit card, debit card, or cehcking account must be provided for auto draft payments.
Seasonal Financing Plan: Offered at participating facilities
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered at participating surgical facilities in during the first quarter of the year to assist with the facility portion of your bill.
- This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay)
- 1/2 of payment is due on the date of service, and first payment is due 60 days after service. Up to 3 months no-interest monthly payments for the facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be submitted to the surgical facility.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.